Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weight Watchers Update!


Well, I'm just proud of myself. haha... I hadn't weighed in for 2 weeks, because we went to the beach last week. I decided my "goal" for last week was to gain 2 pounds. That sounds crazy, I know, but in the spirit of making life changes, I decided I would NOT diet. No way.
So, I ate breakfast and lunch the same way I have been, trying to stay at or below 10 points during the day. Also, I hit the treadmill or elliptical for 30 (hard) minutes each day, which earned me between 4 and 5 activity points back. Then........I ENJOYED dinner. Yes, I ate bread, I had steak and baked potato, lobster tail dipped in butter, dessert. I tried to still avoid that STUFFED feeling, but I did not deny myself any food that sounded good for dinner.
As soon as we hit the Kentucky state line, I was back on my 20 points a day regimen. The result? I felt pretty good about it and thought I might even have maintained. To my pleasant surprise....I had LOST 1.8 pounds! For a total 6 week weight loss (including vacation) of 10.4 pounds. WOOHOO!
Now that feels good.

No comments: